Action Package Coordination
The Action Package Coordination Task Force will support the implementation and coordination of strategic priorities and activities related to the Action Packages, as directed by the Steering Group. This Task Force will bridge the gap between the Action Packages and the Steering Group to ensure that Action Package activities are aligned with and supported by the strategic priorities of GHSA, and are complementary to the work of other health security actors.
- Provide overarching strategic guidance, as directed by the Steering Group, to support the Action Packages in achieving their objectives.
- Support the implementation and coordination of strategic GHSA priorities and activities related to the Action Packages.
- Ensure close coordination between the Action Packages and GHSA leadership to advance progress toward GHSA-wide goals.
- Act as single window for leaders of Action Package technical working groups.
- Support communication among Action Packages to share best practices, leverage existing activities, and avoid overlap;
- Collaborate with leaders of Action Package working groups to develop actionable project proposals and programs for partner implementation;
- Identify gaps and opportunities for communication, activities, and impact measurement, and recommend solutions and ways forward to the Steering Group.
- Establish a platform where different Action Packages can continue discussions, share best practice and publish relevant documents.
- Consolidated examples of JEE indicators/IHR reference index.