- This event has passed.
GHSA Members Forum: New GHSA Framework
October 31 – November 1
Session 1: 0700-0830 UTC (0700 Dakar | 0800 Geneva | 1200 Islamabad | 1600 Seoul | 1800 Canberra)
Session 2: 1100-1230 UTC (0700 Washington DC | 1100 Dakar | 1200 Geneva | 1600 Islamabad | 1800 Bangkok)
The Global Health Security Agenda (GHSA) is a collaborative multisectoral network launched in 2014 with a mission to accelerate implementation of the International Health Regulations (IHR) (2005) and other relevant frameworks. Today, GHSA brings together more than 75 countries, non-government organizations, international organizations, and private sector partners committed to strengthening country capacities to prevent, detect, and respond to infectious disease outbreaks. Pakistan, the 2023 Steering Group Chair, is leading the review process to update the GHSA Framework for the next five years (1 January 2024 – 31 December 2028).
We Invite All GHSA members to Join Us and Share your Thoughts On:
- Actions can GHSA take to advance progress towards the target of 100 countries achieving Demonstrated Capacity in 5 technical areas
- Strategies for GHSA to better support country priorities and commitments
- Enhancing the governance structure for more effective collaboration
- Leveraging political leadership for our technical work
- GHSA’s role in shaping the evolving global health security architecture (e.g., pandemic accord, amendments to IHR)
Together, let’s establish concrete goals to better strengthen global capacities to detect, prevent, and respond to outbreaks before they become epidemics and pandemics.
Register by clicking on the Date & Time you would like to join